***SOLD***POSITIVE PROPERTY is proud to present this magnificently spacious 6 bedroom detached home situated in a secluded Cul de Sac in the desirable low-density estate Ard na Mara. Occupying a most enviable site circa. 950sqm this home has been owned by the same family since it was built in 1965. On entering through the front gate one immediately notices the mature gardens with many plants, trees and fauna that gives a somewhat exotic feel. The detached dormer bungalow that imposes behind this wonderful garden with its light coloured brick and dark wooden facade adds to all of it’s character. The entrance door is located along the side of the property with a storm porch and oak front door that leads into the entrance hall. Double doors open to the spacious front living room with wooden floors and a feature fire place, the kitchen/ diner is a very generous in size with access to the rear garden and the garage. There are three bedrooms on the ground floor in total, two bedrooms facing to the side of the property and one bedroom facing to the rear with built in wardrobes. At the end of the hall is the family bathroom with bath, separate shower, whb & wc. The rear living room with feature fireplace has access to the conservatory that overlooks the wonderful garden. Upstairs is the landing with reading space, two large bedrooms the the front and rear, and a further bedroom to the side. There is a bathroom with wc & whb and storage room. The property has been well maintained over the years but has great potential to be modernised and possibly extended subject to consents.
To appreciate this property in its entirety please email your details for the next viewing or contact Dan Fitzsimmons on 0862292450 to discuss.
Please note: *We are advise that planning was obtained for the attic conversion.
*Information provided is to the best of our knowledge. No warranties are implied or given as to the accuracy of any descriptions and/or other details and such information is subject to errors, omissions, changes of price, tenancies, prior sales, leases or financing, or withdrawal without notice. Measurements are approximate and should be verified by consulting a professional architect, engineer or surveyor.
- Broadband Available
- Cable Television
- Coastal Location
- Cul De Sac
- Gas Central Heating
- Huge Potential
- Large Site c.950 sqm
- Walking Distance to amenities
- Walking Distance to Malahide Castle
- Walking Distance to Malahide Village
- Esso (0.77 km)1 reviews
- Great Gas Junction 4 Turvey (3.05 km)3 reviews
- Texaco Ireland (2.6 km)1 reviews
- Bank Of Ireland (3.18 km)1 reviews
- Omni Shopping Centre (5.12 km)8 reviews
- Future Roof and Building Solutions (3.48 km)1 reviews
- Malahide Train Station (0.61 km)2 reviews
- Airlink Express Route 747 & Route 757 (3.28 km)31 reviews
- US Customs and Immigration (3.66 km)16 reviews
- Gilbert & Wright Malahide (0.73 km)7 reviews
- Gibney's (0.71 km)34 reviews
- Duffy's Pub (0.7 km)17 reviews
- Malahide Demesne Regional Park (0.83 km)2 reviews
- Newbridge House (2.04 km)5 reviews
- Santry Demesne (4.6 km)4 reviews
You've reached the daily Yelp Fusion API limit.
Please visit https://www.yelp.com/developers/v3/manage_app
- SuperValu (0.75 km)1 reviews
- Donnybrook Fair (0.72 km)2 reviews
- The Organic Supermarket Malahide (0.78 km)1 reviews